Organize unique military going away party to get all of military family, friends, or relatives together will be perfect way to salute to our soldiers who is deploying to other countries and show our best wishes and prayer.
Give military going away gifts is great, but throwing a party is much more fun and meaningful. Are you in charge of planning your dad’s, mom’s or friend’s military going away party? Luckily, the process isn’t difficult but if you take the right steps and plan accordingly, your party will go off without a hitch but successful.
Here are some party ideas for your reference to make the party a truly memorable one:
Creative and unforgettable military going away party should have thoughtful invitations, appropriate decorations, interesting activities ideas, personalized unforgettable party gift-giving and more.
1. Military Retirement Party Invitations
When making the guest list, start contacting friends, family and especially remember to contact soldier’s loved ones who are all very busy and spread-out across the country, this will be one of the most special gift ideas out there.
2. Military Retirement Party Decorations Ideas
How to use going away party supplies as great going away decorations to throw a party as memorable as their career? Popular decorations for an military going away party may either be embellished or red, white and blue. For a most unique going away centerpiece, use smaller sized military retirement cakes placed in the center of each table.
3. Creative Party Activities Ideas
Funny activities play important role of the party, but for going away party, I say don’t plan too many activities, people will want to talk to him. But recitals (military appreciation poems), musicals (military appreciation songs), military inspirational speeches, and shows, etc.
4. Military Going Away Party Highlight – Military Prayer Plaques
Though, military going away care package may have no space for the military prayer plaque, customize a crystal prayer plaque that a military prayer poem will be engraved on the back of the plaque with the praying hands decoration to express your personal appreciation and best wishes.
5. Military Retirement Party Gifts Ideas
A personalized military going away gift offers a tangible way to express our heartfelt blessings for a speedy and safe return. And giving your unique going away gifts to soldier in the end of party is appropriate. There are various of gifts you can select, below are a few personalized military going away gifts ideas for you to browse:
- Make a baby keepsake kit to your loved one will be heartwarming.
- Charm bracelet is a nice gift that you can start with a praying hands charm and then your soldier can add to every time he goes some place new.
- Customize unique family necklace: parents and children reach out to each other on pendant, your arms forming a family circle with a loving heart at its center. The cast sterling silver is polished on the outside and matte in the interior.
- Military Rings
- Handprint cards: Make personalized handprint/footprint card with your kid and tell your loved one “You love him/her forever!”
- Prepare a mixed CD. Pick all of someone’s favorite sings and put them on one CD.
- Message in bottle. This will be romantic and sentimental going away gift.
- Personalized military dog tags with photo of you and your loved one.
- Small photo album.
- Plant a tree in honor of soldier.
- Collect colorful wish stones.
- Maybe an address book for everyone to put their address on for him.
Article Source: http://www.military-gifts.org/military-going-away-party-ideas