The Employee Appreciation Day is an important time to reflect upon the contributions, accomplishments and your recognition and appreciation. Have you thought organized Employee Appreciation Day party to show your appreciation and recognition for your employees?
Most employers recognize Employee Appreciation Day parties can affect employee morale, retention, and motivation, so make it count! Successful Employee Appreciation Day party should include appreciation awards, employee gifts, and lots of fun. Here are three areas of tips and ideas to help you make your own holiday party successful.
Employee Appreciation Day Party Themes
What’s the theme of your Employee Appreciation Day party? Appreciation, recognition or other? It can be simple or as creative as you can imagine. Employee Appreciation Day game show, roaring twenties, and casino are good ideas, regardless of theme of you choose, you should always make it about the guests of honor: your employee.
Your party theme gets applied to all the communication about your Employee Appreciation Day party including the invitation, menu & Decoration, beverages, directional signs, table cards, ID cards.
- Invitation – Invitations should be sent at least one month in advance. In addition to clearly listing the party date, time, and place it’s helpful to specify the type of dress appropriate, directions and parking options.
- Menu & Decoration – It will be perfect that to be creative while personalizing the event through the use of corporate colors, company logo, or slogan to highlight branding efforts and encourage corporate identification and pride.
- Beverages – Most corporate events include alcoholic beverages. Limiting the options to wine, beer, and a specialty drink has become an acceptable alternative to offering a full bar.
Don’t miss Employee Appreciation Day that it is a popular time for the presentation of awards. Appreciation awards, as one of the most effective means to motivate employees. When employees are motivated and satisfied, this drives them to perform better, and to feel positively about their job.
Your corporate appreciation awards with engraved employee appreciation quotes will confirms employee’s work is valued, when employees and their contributions are valued, their satisfaction rises, which in turn tends to lead to increases in individual productivity.
But what type of corporate awards should you consider? Optical crystal is popular to make employee awards because of its clear perfection and sparkling reflection. As long as there is light, the crystal trophies will sparkle and attract attention. Your employees will proudly display them as a constant reminder of how their good work (or their business) is appreciated.
You know, perfect Employee Appreciation Day party wouldn’t be complete without gifts! What’s your plan for recognizing and appreciating your employees? Choose appropriate and unique Employee Appreciation Day gift for your female and male employees is not easy thing. This is going to depend on a few things.
- How many employees do you need to buy gifts for?
- How much do you have to spend on each one’s gifts?
- You’d better keep in mind her/his likes and dislikes, hobbies and activities that she/he does in leisure time.
- Thoughtful Employee Appreciation Day gifts ideas can help your employees to enjoy their holiday and relieve pressure.
- As you consider which items you will choose, keep in mind that useful gifts are good choice. Just make sure they don’t look like you are handing out a billboard for your business. No one wants to be rewarded with an advertisement, so choose something tasteful and useful.
- If you want to use these times to motivate your work force, you need to present them publicly.
- Keep it fair whenever you are distributing employee gifts.