You can’t go wrong with exquisite items when buying for a female employee. But what type of male employee gifts should you consider on Employee Appreciation Day 2012?
The appropriate Employee Appreciation Day presents for male employees should match their personalities and hobbies. For the men in your workplace, focus on gift product categories such as sporting goods, automotive, and travel. Men are often fascinated with new tools, electronic products such as cell phones and iPods, and anything to do with the outdoors.
Below, you’ll find some unique ideas for male employees that are sure to show your appreciation and blessing of Employee Appreciation Day.
- Organize Employee Appreciation Day party.
- Plan a thoughtful family picnic.
- Plan an appreciation speech.
- Customize personalized employee appreciation awards with engraving appreciation wording.
- Write a employee appreciation letter.
- Post a thank you note on an employee’s door or desk.
- Make a thank-you card by hand.
- Spa day for male employee is also perfect.
- Create a Hall of Fame wall with photos of outstanding employees.
- Treat an employee to lunch.
- Organize football game to make employee more productive.
- Casual dress week
- Spring Trip
- Using green plant to highlight employee’s desk.
- Unique bookmark with employee appreciation quotes.
Employee Appreciation Day for the Outdoor Male Employees
Fishing – Does your male employee love to fish? Plan and pay for a guided fish tour, deep sea and riving fishing tours are available all over the country. He’ll return with fish tales and some great eats.
Survival Kit – An outdoor survival kit is an easy way to ensure your male employee has all of the safety gear he needs. Things such as first – aid kits, canteens, rain jackets, sunscreen, flashlights, signaling mirrors and emergency blankets work well. Place all of the survival items in a small bag to keep them together as a kit.
GPS Navigator – Your male employee may hates asking for directions and you’ve heard his wife complain about him getting lost. So a GPS Navigator is a great gift for him when he starts his Christmas travel.
Toiletry Bag – You may think men don’t need to toiletry bag. No, men’s toiletry bags are perfect for the active man, like your outdoor male staffs. Then your male employee doesn’t need to travel to gain all of its benefits.
Employee Appreciation Day for the Sports Fan Male Employee
Is your male employee a sports fanatic? Does he want to spend most of his free time cheering his favorite teams on to victory? Now this is right time when he was retired, get your pastor something he’ll really enjoy.
- Magazine Subscriptions
- Sports Memorabilia
- Game Tickets
Employee Appreciation Day for Male Employee Who Enjoys Cooking
Finding Employee Appreciation Day gifts for male staff who enjoys cooking can be a challenge, you should know more about his interest and taste. Chances are that he’s dropped a few hints about his favorite brand of chef’s knife or the size of copper saute pan he needs to complete his collection.
- Large Cutting Board
- Stainless-Steel Cheese Grater
- Large Stainless-Steel Spoon
- Stainless-Steel Stock Pot
- Give a gift bag filled with Julia Child’s cookbooks.
- Enroll him in local classes that teach cooking what he wants to learn.
Employee Appreciation Day Gifts Ideas for Male Employee Who Enjoys Reading
Reading is a universally popular pastime. So it’s no wonder that you’ve had the idea to put together a reading-themed gift for your male employee. If your male employee is the devoted reader, a reading-themed basket like this will be a great to bring extra fun into reading. Reader may be always forgetting which books they’ve left a bookmark in or losing them and substituting receipts and paper scraps.
Employee Appreciation Day Gifts for Male Employee Who Enjoys Gardening
You have a number of items can select as special appreciation gift for your male employees who enjoy the gardening.
- watering systems
- Prayer Bench
- Prayer Bench