End of the year are an important time to reflect upon the contributions, accomplishments, and successes of your employees and team. It is wonderful and meaningful that you celebrate the special time with your own Year End Party which includes Year End awards, employee gifts, and lots of fun!
So, your employees will look forward to your year end event. But how to plan a successful year end event? Below are some things you may wish to consider as you go about planning this festive event.
1. Last Year’s Event Review
How many people came to the last year’s holiday event? How much money did you spend on food, beverage, entertainment, holiday gifts, audio visual, and locations? What can be improved from last year? What did the employees think of the event? What was great and what was flawed? Know more detailed information about last year’s event will help you plan reasonable but fun year end party.
2. Year End Event Themes
Your year event should have a theme for your theme gets applied to all the communication about your event including the invitation, presentation slides, menu, directional signs, table cards, ID cards and more. You also need to determine where you want to hold the event according to the special theme. What kind of food and beverage are you offering?
3. Year End Awards Ideas
The end of the year is appropriate time for the presentation of awards. Most organizations have some form of an award program. Award programs are an important part of your culture of your culture because it expresses what’s important at your organization and gives real life examples of your values.
Employee recognition awards can fit even the smallest budgets, and can be as unique and creative as your company. Awards can also be created in a variety of trophy like forms. Whether you choose acrylic, glass, or crystal and award trophy can be a constant reminder to an employee of a job well done and can be displayed with pride throughout the year.
Each of awards can be designed specially with company logo or unique theme of your choosing. Customize personalized corporate awards with engraving employee recognition quotes online is popular and convenient nowadays. Diy Awards is an online trophy store specialized in engraved crystal awards and crystal plaques for your everyday recognition need.
4. Gifts Ideas
No business year end event is complete without gifts. What’s your plan for recognizing your team? As you may have found, choosing employee holiday gifts is not simple. There are simply too many choices! How can you choose the best one? Here are some tips for gift giving:
- Get to know your employees. What do they do love besides being in the office for most days of the week?
- Consider the tastes of your employees. While recognition is the important part of the equation, you want to make sure that your workers enjoy the gift they are receiving.
- As you consider which items you will choose, keep in mind that useful gifts are a good choice. Just make sure they don’t look like you are handing out a billboard for your business! No one wants to be rewarded with an advertisement, so choose something tasteful and useful.
- If you want to use these times to motivate your work force, you need to present them publicly.
- Keep it fair whenever you are distributing corporate gifts.