I always look forward to May - Teacher Appreciation Month.
It is perfect time to show my teacher how much I appreciate the time and patience he or she spends on teaching I new things about the world, about life, about yourself and much more.
How to Celebrate Teacher Appreciation Month?
Teacher appreciation month is the month of May in the United States. Some schools recognize the entire month as a time to honor teachers, while others prefer to designate a specific teacher appreciation day or week.
When is Teacher Appreciation Week? Teacher Appreciation Week is a weeklong celebration in the United States observed the first full week in May. Teacher Appreciation Week begins Monday, May 7, 2012, and ends Friday, May 11, 2012. And Teacher Appreciation Day is the Tuesday that falls during Teacher Appreciation Week.
While school principals are charged with planning and coordinating the week’s activities, parents, community members and students play active roles in making the week a success. Do you have good teacher appreciation ideas for this planning to celebrate Teacher Appreciation Week?
There is a range of choice for your thank you teacher gifts ideas. You can encourage your child sing the thank you teacher song for teacher, the unique teacher appreciation gift from parents is great and happy. Teacher appreciation letter is simple but useful for student etc.
Talk about the teacher appreciation letter I would like introduces some good teacher appreciation quotes for you.
While simply but meaningful behaving or appreciation activities in class may suffice as a personalized teacher gifts. Do you have creative teacher appreciation activities ideas? Below are a few activities ideas for you to browse.
Teacher Appreciation Month Gifts Ideas
There are a thousand ways you can to choose the appropriate thank you teacher gifts, and telling your little kid to put an apple on her algebra teacher’s desk isn’t the worst. Most time, simple gift always means more. There is a range of nice choice for you, generally there are styles you should pay attention to them, here’s the list:
- Arrange for people to watch the teacher’s children during Teacher Appreciation Week so he/she and his/her wife/husband can go out on a the Teacher Appreciation Day
- Put together a video/DVD of kids and kids’ parents sharing their love and appreciation for the teacher and his/her family.
- Give your kids’ teacher and his/her family a bouquet of home-grown flowers.
- Pray for teacher.
- Plant a tree in honor of teacher with your kids.
- Assign each small group in classroom a specific week to serve as the teacher appreciation team. Let them come up with creative ways to appreciate their teacher that week.
- Create a photo album of classroom activities and students, as well as quotes of appreciation.
- Customize a personalized crystal teacher appreciation plaque.
- Plan Teacher Appreciation Day picnic.
- Write a letter of appreciation for teacher.
- Plan a special banquet to honor teacher.
- Investigate the needs of teacher. If he is having financial difficulties.
- Help them with gardening. Our teacher cannot pay more attention to their gardening, spend a few time doing their gardening and teaching them gardening knowledge.
- Ask local businesses to each adopt a teacher for the week and display students’ drawings, cards, and stories about that teacher in a store window.
- Take out an ad in the local newspaper to thank the teachers in your school or district.
- Create an event page on Facebook to spread the word about your Teacher Appreciation Day.
- Send out a press release thanking the teachers at your school, highlighting why teachers are so important to our children, and advertising your teacher appreciation activities.
- Pay for dinner and a show for the teacher couple…provide babysitting if necessary.
- Invite teacher enjoys SPA night.
- Help female teacher design new hair style.
- Introducing appropriate cosmetic is suitable for her/his skin.
- Choosing good books related children’s education or beautiful, entertainment, travel etc.
- Flowers for her dining room table.
- Hold a pie auction and use the proceeds to send the teacher on a trip.
- Hire a cleaning service for 2-3 hours.
Convey Greeting to Teacher’s Family
Teacher Appreciation Month is also appropriate time to say “Thank You” to teacher’s family. Thank you for teacher’s hard work, thank you for the great support of teacher’s family.
Teacher, is great but not easy job, they can’t stop education work while children left the class, left school. Teacher’s life be filled up with educational work, they can’t win the good harvest if teacher’s family can’t understand their work, don’t show them support and concern.
There are many things and people need our grateful. We should also prepare the teacher’s family appreciation gifts including:
- Teacher’s Husband gifts – Sending this gifts to help teacher’s husband know more about the hard work but outstanding recognition of his wife.
- Teacher’s Wife gifts – As female, she may feels unhappy for his husband has not enough time to company with her. Choose appropriate gifts enrich her life.
- Teacher’s Parents gifts – Our teacher can’t spend more time visit their parents, try our best to company them at our part time. Ask the lonely leave their life.
- Teacher’s Kids gifts – Most time, most teachers, pay more attention to their students not their kids, this is harm for their health, please take care of their kids.
Article Source: http://www.teacher-gifts.org/teacher-appreciation-month