If you ask industry experts about the status of the corporate awards market, they’ll tell you it’s strong and growing.
The corporate market continues to thrive while other less established markets tend to be hit a little harder. So that is the reason why choose corporate awards, it is not only the trend, but also is appropriate and meaningful. But why we need corporate awards?
Why We Need Corporate Awards?
Businesses in the corporate sector always need ways to motivate sector always need ways to motivate employees, no matter what the economic climate, and the best way to do that is appreciate your employee’s contribution and service by corporate awards.
Use personalized sales awards, recognition awards, or service awards and more to confirm employees’ work is valued, when employees and their contributions are valued, their satisfaction rises, which in turn tends to lead to increases in individual productivity.
Almost every corporation in America buys recognition awards. Business managers know that pay alone does not ensure satisfied workers. The need for recognition in team building is a well-known strategy to many successful managers.
Crystal Award Trend
Corporate awards buyers look for a variety of essential elements when selecting products and the dealers they buy from, including high quality and premium service. They are looking for something that will present their corporate image and make recipients feel honored and appreciated.
They want to customize awards need to reflect the values of the corporation as well as the level of achievement being recognized- an award that is perceived as cheap will send the wrong message to the recipient and to the rest of the organization.
Therefore the biggest trend we have seen in the industry is that more and more award dealers are looking to crystal as their best option for corporate awards for its high quality, clear perfection and sparkling reflection. High quality crystal has made a major impact and is very popular among corporate customers.
Every piece of crystal awards is hand crafted to its perfection polished to its perfection with exquisite bevels and facets. The award plaques are known for their incredibly clarity, elegant styles and sophisticated workmanship.
Engraved Corporate Awards Ideas
Many industry-proven marking methods corporate awards; the method of choice largely depends on the product being personalized and the look desired. So engraved crystal corporate award is always popular for corporate awards. Especially, the sandblasting is excellent for crystal awards to create deep etching and an attractive artistic look for a company logo and the recipient’s name.
Now, you may wonder what type of crystal corporate award you should consider. Crystal awards with star or globe themes are popular and ideal to recognize top performance and are most appreciated by recipients.
There are also other appropriate crystal awards are suitable for you to show your appreciation and recognition to your staff. I group all of engraved crystal awards and plaques under the following award categories:
1. Crystal Sunflower Awards – Symbolizing the loyalty and longevity of Sunflowers, are unique “years of service” gifts of radiant warmth.
2. Crystal Flame Award Plaques – Crystal flame award plaques resembles the shape of flame. Flame awards are ideal for the colleagues or leaders who always ignite the team.
3. Crystal Zenith Award – With its multi-faceted crystal tower design, is a popular choice to honor outstanding sales achievements & top performances.
4. Star Awards – Star awards are created for top performers, the employee of the year or the shining star of the organization.
5. Crystal Globe Awards – The Crystal Globe Awards, featuring either a detailed crystal globe on the award or an engraved globe on the concaved crystal, are well suited to honor the success of a multinational project, or to recognize the contribution at global scale.
6. Globe Sail Awards – Featuring a forward looking sail design, are popular retirement gift choices. Imperial Globe Towers, on the other hand, are great ways to recognize key business milestones and/or unusual accomplishments.
7. Polyhedral Summit award – Featuring a tapering peak design, showcases the crystal’s light reflecting efforts and is used extensively for Gold/Silver/Bronze award.
8. Crystal Hexagonal Tower – Offers a consistent and eye-catching hexagonal plane for your personalized message. The award is an excellent choice for employee of the month, teacher of the year and other similar recognition topics.