All over the country, employees are faced with the same question: what kind of Christmas gifts are appropriate for the boss?
Bosses Christmas gifts are now becoming much different than they were a few years ago. Personalized and healthy items are being used more than ever before to show people what they think of others and bosses are no different. There are many different gifts that you can purchase to give the desired effect that you are looking for. I’ve gathered some great items that you can have full confidence in giving out without any reservations at all.
Elegant Christmas Gifts Ideas for Female Boss
Most women are obsessed with any elegant items; your female boss is no exception. Elegance makes an executive Christmas gift truly memorable. Boss Christmas gifts are different from any other common tokens given to employees, clients and lower personnel. It has to be in good quality, because your recipient may be someone who owns everything.
- Crystal Plaque – Your female boss can’t refuse the engraved crystal item for its clear perfection and sparkling reflection. Personalized crystal leadership plaque or paperweight is one desk accessory that any businesswoman will appreciate it. It will help put in place the plaque or award on her desk and can also serve as a fabulous desk decor. Customize the crystal plaque/award with engraved appreciation and blessing wording is your unique Christmas gift idea.
- Christmas Spa Treatment - If your female boss is the type that likes to take on the world, she probably needs a day of rest and relaxation, and then you can invite her to enjoys the spa treatment. And now spa treatment is becoming health and popular holiday gifts for boss, employees, friends and more. Going to the spa is not only great for body, but great for mind. The Ozone spa is popular now; ozone is used as a treatment at many medical and healing spas. The weight loss spa treatment is suitable for your boss if she really deserves to be pampered.
- New Year’s Calendar - Calendar always is every boss’ necessity. A personalized calendar is one of great Christmas gifts ideas. You can look for a calendar has pictures of his interest or some motivate quotes. A unique idea would be try to make your own one. You can collect all the employees’ photos with different expressions of them working. Then use online software to create a special calendar as his Christmas gift.
- Aromatic Candles – Your female boss needs more relaxation after busy work. Choosing aromatic candles as female boss Christmas gift is exquisite and thoughtful. Aromatic candles can change mood, create a mood; elevate boss’ feeling and relaxing her senses. Unlike the normal paraffin candles, the aroma-therapy candles do not burn to emanate soot and burn with toxins released.
Personalized and Healthy Christmas Presents for Male Boss
- Health Christmas Gift for the Overworked Boss – If your male boss is the type that likes to take on the world, he probably needs a day of rest and relaxation, then you can invite him to enjoy the healthy treatment such as acupuncture, male spa, and maybe even a book on meditation so he can learn relaxation exercises and clear his mind. This will be thoughtful and health Christmas gift ideas for male boss.
- Thoughtful Christmas Gifts for Travelers – Survival kit includes first-aid kits, canteens, rain jackets, sunscreen, flashlights, signaling mirrors and emergency blankets and more.
- Sports-themed Gifts for Sports Fan – Such as Shot glasses, jerseys, T-shirt, hobbies, decorative signs and books that are personalized with any team’s logo on them.
- Appropriate Christmas Gifts for Boss’ Office – If you are not as familiar with your boss’ out-of-work activities and interests, getting him something he can use in the office is a great option. An engraved money clip and business card holder are both good options for a work-related gift. Less expensive office gifts can include a nice pen set, personalized mug, picture frame or paper weight.