Appreciation is a fundamental human emotion need, nothing is more important to your administrative assistant than Administrative Professionals’ Day gifts with sincere appreciation quotes.
Don’t forget your administrative professionals, don’t miss the annual Administrative Professionals’ Day to show your recognition and appreciation for them. Administrative professionals are in charge of making things work throughout the company. A company can’t develop very well if it has no the hard work of administrative professionals, because:
- If you have a good selling idea, your secretary can write your ad for you. ~ Morris Hite
- Always be nice to secretaries. They are the real gatekeepers in the world. ~ Anthony J. D’Angelo
- Millionaires are marrying their secretaries because they are so busy making money they haven’t time to see other girls. ~ Doris Lilly
Appreciate everything your associates do for the business. Nothing else can quite substitute for a few well-chosen, well-timed, sincere words of praise. They’re absolutely free and worth a fortune. ~Sam Walton
So, showing appreciation for hard work of administrative professional is not only adequate but a good way to let them know their work is highly appreciated and that they are a vital part of your business. Yes, you’d better believe the power of appreciation quotes:
- Appreciation is a wonderful thing. It makes what is excellent in others belong to us as well. ~ Secretary Day Quotes by Voltair
- Silent gratitude isn’t much use to anyone. ~ Secretary Day Quotes by G.B. Stern
- The deepest principle in human nature is the craving to be appreciated. ~ Secretary Day Quotes by William James
- Next to excellence is the appreciation of it. ~ Secretary Day Quotes by William Makepeace
- I would maintain that thanks are the highest form of thought, and that gratitude is happiness doubled by wonder. ~G.K. Chesterton
- In our daily lives, we must see that it is not happiness that makes us grateful, but the gratefulness that makes us happy. ~ Albert Clarke
- Thankfulness is the beginning of gratitude. Gratitude is the completion of thankfulness. Thankfulness may consist merely of words. Gratitude is shown in acts. ~ Henri-Frederic Amiel
Customize Administrative Professionals’ Day award with engraving company logo, appreciation quotes is personalized way to reward administrative professionals for outstanding and loyal service.
It will a surpries to your administrative professionals if you present them with appreciation plaques/awards with engraved genuine appreciation wording. Your secretaries will be interested in seening the unique Administrative Professionals’ Day gift in his/her office sitting in a conspicuous place of honor.
Engraved quotes will highlight the unique employee appreciation plaque, read these employee appreciation quotes to choose best.
Secretary’s Day is great time to use your heartwarming quotes to tell your administrative professionals they are valued, appreciation their outstanding contributions for company and encourage them to keep their good work, encouragement is also fundamental human emotion need as well as appreciation. Choose appropriate motivational and inspirational quotes to encourage your administrative professional put their best in their work and lots of long term benefits will fall on their hands.
- Try not to become a man of success but a man of value. ~ Albert Einstein
- To find what you seek in the road of life, the best proverb of all is that which says: “Leave no stone unturned.” ~ Edward Bulwer Lytton
- If you would create something, you must be something. ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
- Life has no smooth road for any of us; and in the bracing atmosphere of a high aim the very roughness stimulates the climber to steadier steps, till the legend, over steep ways to the stars, fulfills itself. ~ W. C. Doane
- Experience is the child of thought, and thought is the child of action. ~ Benjamin Disraeli
- First say to yourself what you would be; and then do what you have to do. ~ Epictetus
- Never let life’s hardships disturb you … no one can avoid problems, not even saints or sages. ~ Nichiren Daishonen