Teacher Appreciation ActivitiesApril 25th, 2011 | Posted by in Teacher Appreciation Gifts
While simply but meaningful behaving or appreciation activities in class may suffice as a gift, personalized heartfelt gifts can truly show how much the student appreciates the teacher’s work during the Teacher Appreciation Week.
The teacher appreciation party provides an excellent occasion for celebrating the Teacher Appreciation Day. The party recognizes one of the biggest influences in the lives of children. Teachers can provide guidance for students, often with limited resources. Here are some tips to make the appreciation party a truly memorable one:
- Set The Party’s Date. If you appreciate the knowledge you have acquired over the years thanks to your teachers, teacher appreciation week which lasts from the 2nd till the 6th May 2011. It is flexible and date for the party, and you’d better set it early, for there’s the appreciation rehearsal, gown-fitting, and sending of invitations.
- Location. The location of a teacher appreciation party depends on a number of factors, such as the number of teachers and other guests invited and the activities you plan for the party.
- The Guest List. This is crucial step when planning teacher appreciation day party. You could have a more intimate party that includes your teacher’s closest friends and relatives.
- Decorate the party with unique style. This is exhausting but interesting step. The decorations dress up a school room and make it feel more like a party, or you can choose unique style.
- Teacher appreciation party activities. How to held wonderful teacher appreciation party? You can miss the recitals (teacher appreciation poems), musicals（teacher appreciation songs), shows etc.. Your teacher can join in and give up their “Teacher status” for the day.
Picnics can be fun activities, many students are interested in it very much, your teacher may not refuse this opportunity to be in nature. So dust off the baskets, grab the blankets or chairs, and grab a bottle of wine, lemonade or something cold to drink and go!
Here are some quick tips to make your picnic experience go smoothly:
- Pack your picnic basket with what you need and what’s your teacher’s favorite 1st on top such as a tablecloth or silverware on top.
- Keep cold food cold and warm food warm to prevent spoiling.
- Store any uncooked food separately from cooked, prepared food.
- Place your food in zippered baggies and then on top of the ice in your cooler. This keeps food from getting wet once your ice starts melting
Teacher Appreciation Lunch
Prepare a special lunch for teacher will be interesting. Volunteers from each class prepare a teacher appreciation luncheon buffet that is served in the teachers’ lounge and is constantly replenished and maintained over a long enough period of time to allow all teachers to enjoy it.
Teacher Awards Ceremony
To organize an award is popular idea for teacher appreciation week. Throughout the week students can nominate teachers for awards and at the end of the week the awards will be presented to the teachers. Categories could be “Best Teacher“, “most funnies “, “most creative”, “Teaching Excellence“, the list is endless.
Teachers won’t know how much you appreciate them unless you tell them. Make it your job this teacher appreciation week to tell them exactly how you feel.