Teacher Appreciation Wording IdeasMarch 14th, 2011 | Posted by in Teacher Appreciation Gifts
Sincere appreciation and recognition from kids’ parents will best gift for every teacher. Though, as kid’s parents, you want to choose some unique gift to show your gratitude, you would like customize personalized and sparkling crystal engraved teacher plaque to tell kid’s teacher “Thank you for your great work, and you are special”.
I am sure that it will be surprise to teacher if you present with a crystal plaque engraved with warm appreciation wording at the party to celebrate the Teacher Appreciation Day or retirement. Use right sayings, quotes or poems to express gratitude and recognition in teacher appreciation plaque is highlight, but do you have enough collections of teacher appreciation wording?
Here are a few sample appreciation quotes, poems and layouts that might encourage those who teach. Feel free to use these in awards or gifts as you pray for or encourage kids’ teacher.
Teacher Appreciation Plaque Wording Ideas: Quotes
- A teacher affects eternity; he can never tell where his influence stops. -Henry Adams
- Education is the best provision for the journey to old age. -Aristotle
- Teach the children so that it will not be necessary to teach the adults. - Abraham Lincoln
- Our progress as a nation can be no swifter than our progress in education. The human mind is our fundamental resource. - John F. Kennedy
- I am indebted to my father for living, but to my teacher for living well. ~Alexander the Great
- I would thank you from the bottom of my heart, but for you my heart has no bottom. ~Author Unknown
- No one who achieves success does so without acknowledging the help of others. The wise and confident acknowledge this help with gratitude. ~Author Unknown
- Feeling gratitude and not expressing it is like wrapping a present and not giving it. ~William Arthur Ward
- Next in importance to freedom and justice is popular education, without which neither freedom nor justice can be permanently maintained. - James A. Garfield
- He who opens a school door, closes a prison. - Victor Hugo[Click here to read 21 teacher appreciation quotes]
Teacher Appreciation Plaque Wording Ideas: Poems
Teacher poems are an excellent way of voicing your thanks and appreciation to a special teacher who has helped you through the past few months at school during the Teacher Appreciation Week . It is always better to write your own teacher appreciation poem.
Don’t worry if it doesn’t sound so “literary” as other poems you’ve heard. It has a higher value: it’s yours! But, if you need some inspiration, have a look at these 9 thank you poems.
Teacher Appreciation Plaque Wording Layout
Thank you so much for all that you do.
You have made such an impact on all of us.
Your words of wisdom will guide us
And give us courage to chase our dreams.
Thank you so much!
You are so much more than a teacher, but a friend.
An excellent gift idea for a class to give teachers at end of the year
With enduring appreciation for sharing
your gift of teaching countless students at
Boston University School of Management.
You had the mastery, commitment,
passion and a strong sense of giving
to reach our grateful students.
In recognition of your years of dedication to education,
especially those that have impacted our individual lives;
we, the Austin High School Class of 1986
present you with this token of
our sincere appreciation and love.
Thank You Teacher!
A thoughtful Teacher Gift to express your appreciation
We, the class of 1986, want you to know that
you have touched our lives in so many ways
as a teacher, mentor and friend.
“The kind of person we all want to be when
growing up and the kind of person we wish
we could have been when we are older.”
A nice appreciation quote with a personal “thank you”!