Thank You Gifts Ideas – End of School Year QuotesMarch 29th, 2012 | Posted by in Teacher Appreciation Gifts
Using funny end of school year quotes to welcome the summer vacation is wonderful, using appreciation end of school year quotes to show gratitude and love for teacher is great, using inspirational end of school year quotes to encourage graduate to work harder for their bright tomorrow is heartwarming.
End of school year is always contradictory time. For some students, end of school year means they can enjoy long summer, but this is also the graduation time of many emotions, most students want to look for appropriate end of school year poems or quotes to thank you for teacher impact our lives, teaching with passion, helping shape the live of them.
This article collect a few appropriate end of school year quotes for teachers, kids, graduates, parents to express different emotions and wishes. They will be suitable for you if you want to write some special end of the school year wording to highlight your end of school year gifts.
Funny Quotes for Kids
- The happiness is that teacher told me, my grade is “A” end of school year and give me nice suggestion of my summer vacation.
- A perfect summer day is when the sun is shining, the breeze is blowing, the birds are singing, and the lawn mower is broken. ~ James Dent
- Ah, summer, what power you have to make us suffer and like it.
- In summer, the song sings itself. ~William Carlos Williams
- The summer night is like a perfection of thought. ~Wallace Stevens
- Summer afternoon – summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language. ~Henry James
- Love is to the heart what the summer is to the farmer’s year – it brings to harvest all the loveliest flowers of the soul. ~Author Unknown
Appreciation Quotes for Teachers
- The time you spent to mold my life I never shall forget, though now is end of school of year.
- What the teacher is, is more important than what he teaches, and the teach spirit never end for the end of school year.
- If students don’t feel teacher appreciation, their whole education has failed; if the end of school year is unhappy, the education was also failed.
- I like a teacher who helps me to plan interesting summer vacation end of school year.
- There are three good reasons to be a teacher – June, July, and August, end of school year.
- Often, when I am reading a good book, I stop and thank my teacher, and this book is my first end of school year gift from her.
- Good teacher will say “Happy Summer Vacation” to every student, or she/he give students great study plan as their end of school year gift.
Inspirational Quotes for Graduates
- End of school year, but never end teacher’s teaching.
- A teacher affects eternity; he can never tell where his influence stops though now is end of school year.
- Your families are extremely proud of you. You can’t imagine the sense of relief they are experiencing. This would be a most opportune time to ask for money. ~Gary Bolding
- The fireworks begin today. Each diploma is a lighted match. Each one of you is a fuse. ~Edward Koch
- All that stands between the graduate and the top of the ladder is the ladder. ~Author Unknown
- The roots of education are bitter, but the fruit is sweet. ~Aristotle
- When you leave here, don’t forget why you came. ~Adlai Stevenson, to college graduates
- Put your future in good hands – your own. ~Author Unknown
- The man who graduates today and stops learning tomorrow is uneducated the day after. ~Newton D. Baker
- Tiny grass, you steps are small, but you possess the earth under your tread. ~ Tagore
Friendly Quotes for Kids’ Parents
- Being a child at home alone in the summer is a high-risk occupation. If you call your mother at work thirteen times an hour, she can hurt you.
- The kids dedicated themselves to a cause they thought was important … Running long distances each day is hard on the body, but the kids said they could run through the pain and do whatever it takes to get this done.
- When school’s out for the summer, one of the last things on most students’ minds is reading.
- A characteristic of the normal child is he doesn’t act that way very often, let they enjoy their own summer vacation.
- Children are the living messages we send to a time we will not see.
- Children make you want to start life over, enjoy the summer vacation with your children.
- Youth is a wonderful thing. What a crime to waste it on children.
Article Source: http://www.teacher-gifts.org/end-of-school-year-quotes/