The teacher appreciation party will provides an excellent occasion for celebrating the Teacher Appreciation Day. So it is interesting and meaningful that organize a creative party to recognizes one of the biggest influences in the lives of children.
While simply but meaningful behaving or appreciation activities in class may suffice as a thank you gift for teacher, the party will be personalized heartfelt teacher gifts can truly show how much the student appreciates the teacher’s work during the Teacher Appreciation Week.
Teachers or parents can provide guidance for kids to help them plan a successful appreciation party to celebrate Teacher Appreciation Day. Here are some tips to make the party a truly memorable one:
Before the Party – Teacher Appreciation Party Themes
Organize parent-teacher party is creative and meaningful theme party ideas.
Unlike parent-teacher conferences, which can be very taxing for both the teachers and the parents, parent-teacher party will be more relaxed and easy going.
Creative and successful teacher appreciation party should include game show, appreciation dinner, appreciation speech and give away teacher appreciation awards and gifts, etc. The appreciation party gets applied to all the communication about the teacher appreciation party including the location, menus & decorations, foods & beverages and activities.
- Invitation – If you are the organizer of party that you should arrange someone responsible for throwing the appreciation party needs to spread the word about the festivities and invite the parents and teachers. And the invitations should be sent at least one month in advance.
- Location – You should consider the number of teachers and parents or other guests invited and the activities you plan for the party if you want to choose appropriate location of a teacher appreciation party.
- Decorations – Decorations are always play important role in making it feel more like party. They can be simple or as creative as you can imagine. Create themed vases for floral centerpieces by hot gluing pencils around the outside of a jar or can. Use balloon bouquets as an inexpensive decoration, and include a Mylar balloon with a school-related or thank-you message on it.
- Foods & Beverages – Fresh, clean and health food is your best choice, such as fresh fruit, vegetables, sandwiches, don’t miss cake. Punch, tea, coffee, and soda are all great drinks.
- Activities – You can’t miss the recitals (teacher appreciation poems), musicals (teacher appreciation songs), teacher appreciation speeches, and shows, etc. Your teacher can join in and give up their “Teacher status” for the day.
During the Party – Teacher Appreciation Awards
Recognize and appreciate teacher’s hard work and contributions with appreciation awards in front to his/her loved ones will be exciting and meaningful time. There contact a local trophy company or customize a teacher appreciation awards online for your teacher.
Diyawards.com offers the teacher appreciation plaque that be accented beautifully by the classic scroll design in the background. The plaque offers you ample personalization space to express your appreciation to the special teacher.
End of the Party – Gift-giving
A personalized thank you gifts for teacher offers a tangible way to express our heartfelt gratitude. And giving your personalized teacher appreciation gift to teacher at the end of party is appropriate. Below are 7 personalized teacher gifts for your reference.
- Footprint/handprint cards for teachers from preschool students.
- Give teacher and teacher’s family a bouquet of home-grown flowers.
- Write a thank you letter for teachers.
- Write a teacher appreciation poems to show gratitude and love.
- Sing an appreciation song.
- Make a wishes message in bottle with your appreciation and wishes notes.
- Make a heart-shaped sugar cookies.
Article Source: http://www.teacher-gifts.org/teacher-appreciation-party