Thank You Gifts-Thank You Notes for TeacherFebruary 8th, 2012 | Posted by in Gifts Ideas | Teacher Appreciation Gifts | Thank You Gifts
Write teacher appreciation poem, letter; make thank you card, prepare personalized teacher appreciation gifts and more, there are good way to show appreciation, recognition and love to teacher. But one of the simplest ways to say thank you is to open a handwritten thank you note for teacher which is from the heart.
How to Write Thank You Notes to Teachers
- Be specific and creative: Don’t fall back on overused teacher appreciation wording colloquialisms when writing a thank you note to a teacher.
- Nice, respectful greeting is important: It is necessary and important that start with a formal greeting. So don’t just write the message.
- Introduce yourself in the first paragraph. Tell the teacher your name and your child’s name. The teacher will be able to instantly tell who the message is from without reading to the end.
- Your own handwriting is highlight: Your handwritten notes always beat out any font thought you might not think it looks as nice a type-written note. It’s personal.
- Write specifically about your child’s development.
- Encourage your child to write a few words.
Thank You Notes from Parents to Child’s Teacher
Writing a note to say “thank you” to your child’s teachers is a special way to show them you appreciate their hard work. Appreciation and recognition is a fundamental human emotion need, a teacher respond positively to appreciation expressed through recognition of their work because it confirms their work is valued. When teachers and their contributions are valued, their satisfaction rises.
Below are a couple of appropriate sample thank you note wording. So keep reading:
Dear Mrs. Brown,
I wish I’d had a chance to say a proper thank you in person to you for being such a fantastic teacher. Where do I begin? Probably before the school year even started, when I heard such nice things about you. Tom always has positive things to say about your lessons, from your animated storytelling to your funny dog stories to your kindness on the playground. We appreciate you very much for our child getting a great education, but he is happy at school as well.
Thank you for all your hard work. We truly appreciate it.
Dear Mrs. Green,
We know you put a lot of time and effort into our children and hope you know how much I appreciate it. And here, we just wanted to thank you for your patience this year. We know Debbie isn’t an easy child to manage and recognize the time you’ve spent working with him. We appreciate you never label her a troublemaker and walk away but instead you deal with issues as they arise directly and fairly.
Best wishes from us all.
Dear Mr. Knight,
Thank you for all your hard work this year. Judith loves school and it’s easy to see why. My husband and I are so happy this. We hear all about the activities you plan, the room you decorate, the friendships you help foster that our daughter is learning so much.
Enjoy the Teacher Appreciation Day!
Our deepest thanks
Thank You Notes from Students
For student, one of the key ways of expressing gratitude is the thank you note for it is simple but meaningful. If your child is quite young, the message does not need to be long, but the teacher seeing that a student appreciates his or her hard work may be even more meaningful than hearing than being thanked by a parent.
You may be interested in using appreciation quotes or poems to highlight thank you notes for teacher. Here are some heartwarming teacher appreciation wordings for your reference.
- “A Good Teacher is like a candle it consumes itself to light the way for others.”
- “A teacher is a compass that activates the magnets of curiosity, knowledge, and wisdom in the pupils.” ~Ever Garrison
- “When God created teachers, He gave us special friends to help us understand His world And truly comprehend The beauty and the wonder Of everything we see, And become a better person With each discovery.
- “The dream begins with a teacher who believes in you, who tugs and pushes and leads you to the next plateau, sometimes poking you with a sharp stick called truth.” ~Dan Rather
- Teaching is the greatest act of optimism. -Colleen Wilcox
- I am indebted to my father for living, but to my teacher for living well. ~Alexander the Great
- Often, when I am reading a good book, I stop and thank my teacher. That is, I used to, until she got an unlisted number. ~Author Unknown
And instead sign it with one of these and your name:
- With Kind regards
- Warmest regards
- Yours truly
- Best regards
- Our deepest thanks
- Love (in certain cases)
Article Source: http://www.teacher-gifts.org/thank-you-notes-for-teacher