Boost employees’ morale and become more successful with motivational quotes. It is a big surprise to the retiree if you present with a crystal employee of the month plaque engraved with inspirational quotes.
So putting a few motivational employee quotes on frequent places of your office can make a great difference in employee’s attitude. It will be special way to celebrate employee of the month. When choosing employee appreciation quotes, make sure to choose only best one. Below are a few motivational and appreciation quotes to appreciate and recognize your good employees for you to browse.
Appreciation Quotes for Employee of the Month
- I just wanted to let you know—the things you do for (me, the company, our group) do not go unnoticed. You’re a necessary piece to this puzzle. I appreciate your dedication and service, and I know others do too.
- Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your commitment. You are not only a valued member of this group, you’re a dear friend. I can’t imagine working without you.
- When I read that Dickens said, “Reflect upon your present blessings,” you came to mind.
- You do such a great job! Keep it up.
- I only wish to aspire to the things you’ve achieved. Telling you that you’re “appreciated” does not do your service justice. You’re the best!
- You are not only doing what you are getting paid for, and doing it better than the average employee
- You’re never a loser until you quit trying.
Inspirational Quotes for Employee of the Month
- Employee of the month is a good example of how somebody can be both a winner and a loser at the same time.
- It’s fine to celebrate success but it is more important to heed the lessons of failure.
- Intellectual property has the shelf life of a banana.
- Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning.
- I believe that if you show people the problems and you show them the solutions they will be moved to act.
- We always overestimate the change that will occur in the next two years and underestimate the change that will occur in the next ten. Don’t let yourself be lulled into inaction.
- People always fear change. People feared electricity when it was invented, didn’t they? People feared coal, they feared gas-powered engines… There will always be ignorance, and ignorance leads to fear. But with time, people will come to accept their silicon masters.
- If you are only doing what you are getting paid for, and doing it no better than the average employee, then your pay is most likely right where it should be.
- If you’re an employer, you want to hire an employee who’ll do their job, not do your bidding
- If you live long enough, you’ll make mistakes. But if you learn from them, you’ll be a better person. It’s how you handle adversity, not how it affects you. The main thing is never quit, never quit, never quit.
Articles Resource: https://www.employee-recognition.org/employee-of-the-month-quotes