Recognize employee’s achievement timely is important.
Recognition is a fundamental human emotion need, in the work environment it is a necessary – employee respond positively to appreciation expressed through recognition of their work and achievement because it confirm their work is valued, and achievement is outstanding.
Recognizing Employee Achievements
When employees and their contributions and achievement are valued, their satisfaction rises, which in turn tends to lead to increases in individual productivity.
Recognizing employee achievement makes them feel important and appreciated. Creating appropriate opportunities to provide achievement rewards, recognition and thanks to staff is perfect and effective incentive way to retain employees.
Increasingly, employees look for multiple rewards from their work – not just monetary rewards, but also opportunities for leadership, creativity, autonomy, and personal growth. Your employees will be attracted by competitive wages, but understanding what other rewards motivate the work force can help one build what may be the organization’s most valuable asset.
Below are a few recognizing employee achievement ideas for you to browse:
Recognizing Employee Achievement Ideas
- Organize a wonderful employee party to celebrate employee achievement.
- Take coworkers or staff to lunch for the outstanding achievement. Let your guest pick the restaurant.
- Ask your outstanding employees to leader to attend a group/team meeting to share with staff what the group is doing well, how their work helps the department reach its goals.
- Post recognition letter for employee’s achievement on a recognition bulletin board.
- Send a handwritten note of thanks for the completion of a job well done.
- Play family picnic to appreciate and recognize the achievement and service of employee and his/her family.
- Create a Hall of Fame wall with photos of outstanding employees.
- Give a deserving employee a mug filled with treats.
- Offer a free one-year subscription to an employee’s favorite business magazine and have it sent to their home.
- Offer a shopping spree to a local supply store for an employee to get items (no staplers or paper clips allowed) to personalize his/her office or cubicle.
- One way to gain the hearts of your staff is to treat them to a day at the spa, without ever leaving the office.
- Organize an Achievement Award’s banquet.
- Use 3×5 cards to write “You’re special because…” statements. People can collect the cards and refer to them when things aren’t going perfectly.
- Have weekly breakfasts with groups of employees.
- Customize employee achievement award with engraved recognition poem.
Employee Achievement Award Ideas
Customize employee achievement awards with engraved recognition quotes/poems to highlight office desk of employees and tell others that “You’re special” is wonderful. But what type of corporate awards should you consider? Optical crystal is popular to make employee recognition award for its clear perfection and sparkling reflection.
As long as there is light, the crystal trophies will sparkle and attract attention. Your employees will proudly display them as a constant reminder of how their good work (or their business) is appreciated.